Tuesday, February 22, 2011

How Paladino would fix WNY - Business First of Buffalo:

rubber roofing
Gary, you asked for a declarationj of concrete proposals on some of the many issuee that will help remedy the economic and psychological blighgt that has rotted the core ofour community. My stylde and tone have evolved tothe “politically not because I first asked nicely and The 2,500 members of the Buffalo Niagara Partnership deserves more for $500,000/year than Andrew Rudnick. We need to Unshackle Upstat e from Andy. I’m asking the members of the Partnership to respondby E-Mail or lettet to both Business First and me on simplyt whether Andy Rudnick shoulxd be discharged. If the majoritg of responses agree that heshould go, I will pay for an independenft poll of the membership.
If the Board failsw to follow the membershipmajority decision, I will ask memberw to quit the Partnership and I will lead the formatioh of a new Chamber of

No comments:

Post a Comment